~5/14/17 Grady Varsity Boys win South Region Invite versus Carolina Friends!
~4/29/17 Grady Varsity Boys win States! Congratulations!
~4/14/17 Grady Varsity Boys accept Bid to 1st Annual National Invite http://www.competitiveultimatetraining.com/e/high-school-national-invite-2017
~4/7/17 Ultiworld ranks Grady Varsity Boys 14th in 2017 High School Power Rankings!
~3/26/17 Grady Varsity Boys take 2nd Place at Terminus!
~3/12/17 Congrats! Grady Varsity Boys are River Campus Champs!
~2/26/17 Way to go! Grady Varsity Boys take 2nd place at Deep Freeze!
PLAYER AVAILABILITY on TeamSnap
Blue Bucket (food for tournament):
2017 BOYS VARSITY ROSTER
Coaches’ Message: Below is our Varsity squad. However, Varsity and Junior Varsity may exchange players during the season based on player skills improvement, attendance, involvement and team spirit. If any player has questions, come to us coaches. We look forward to a great season!
(Alphabetical by first name)
Coaches: Max Leonard, Justin Mattingly, Elliott Erickson
Team Manager: Cathy Downey
About Boys Varsity
- 9-12 grades are eligible
- Team functions as a traditional high school varsity sport.
- Grady Varsity Boys play hard and compete at a consistently high level.
- Varsity players must have a high level of skill for the game of ultimate.
- Players maintain a strong commitment to the team, consistent attendance at practices and tournaments is required.
- Spirit Of The Game (SOTG) is huge for us.
- Varsity players will demonstrate a passion for the game through their hustle, spirit and positive attitude.
- Playing time is based solely on coaches decision and game time dynamics.
- The team will consist of 20 – 24 players.