2/26/17 Way to go, girls! 4th place at Deep Freeze Tournament!! Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/132537313@N08/
We were super impressed at the level of talent that showed up to tryouts this year. With so many smart, athletic girls, some of these decisions were hard. Anyone selected to the JV team will have opportunities to move up to Varsity, pending commitment, development, and performance. -Coach Haley
2017 Varsity team:
Georgia Smith – C
Maggie Miller – C
Mazie Switzer – C
2017 Coaches: Haley Reese, Evelina Pierce, Ashley Brown, Taylor Hartmann
2017 Captains: Maggie Miller, Georgia Smith, Mazie Switzer
2017 Team Manager: Celeste Smith & Carolyn Kasper
Please contact Haley (email@example.com), if you have any questions.
About Girls Varsity
- 9-12 grades are eligible
- Team functions as a traditional high school varsity sport: we compete hard and play with strong SOTG.
- Grady Varsity Girls play hard and compete at a consistently high level.
- Varsity players must have a high level of skill for the game of ultimate.
- Players maintain a strong commitment to the team, consistent attendance at practices and tournaments is required.
- Players must have dedication to the team and team goals, a positive attitude facing moments of adversity, and behaving with integrity on and off the field.
- SOTG is huge for us.
- All Grady girls varsity players will demonstrate a passion for the game through their hustle, spirit and positive attitude.
- Playing time is based solely on coaches decision and game time dynamics.
- Varsity girls tryouts will have a cut.